​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CLIP OF SUSAN

Hi Errol,

Regarding your query about Eaton being with Susan at the Academy Awards 1956 - I have pictures of them, together with Tim and Greg at this event. I believe Susan met Eaton in December 1955 at Vincent Flaherty's Christmas party so that was a month or so after the Don Barry episode. As we all know, they were married 8th February, 1957.

Trish

Yes, there is a picture of Eaton with Susan and the boys at this particular event--located in the "family photos" section of my website.

Trish, thanks for the youtube clip info.. it is great. I had never seen it. The boys are so adorable.
I love the clip.

Thanks Trish for this clip, I believe I have this shot somewhere, also showing Eaton to the left of Susan, unless the photo is reversed. But it is a wonderful clip, thanks again. I am sure the guy's were all excited with their mother being nominated again and this time a sure win.....but unfortunately it did not turn out that way, like you mentioned. I've also been upset about this poor choice for many, many, years. That's Hollywood.