​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Atomic Testing Suit

BJ,

No class action suit was ever filed. The people who have suffered the most from the original detonations live in and around the St. George, UT area...downwind...

Google that up...

PT/TB

Re: Atomic Testing Suit

Well....as I have reported, before on here, I now do live theater at a 2,000 ampi-theater in the very place that the movie was filmed. The area is beautiful, but each time I drive out to that theater, it brings back the memories of what happened there and how many people lost their lives, because of that atomic blast.

There are still many people, here, who lost loved ones when the government did this blast...and as Tim mentioned, it was from the way the WIND blew, that brought the deadly 'stuff' into southern Utah. The blast was NOT in southern Utah, but in the Nevada desert...and no one was told about the deadly things that might happen with such a blast.

HOWARD HUGHES would have had no idea that he was sending anything deadly, back to the Fox studio, when he had the sand sent there. NO ONE KNEW..until the aftermath, what had happened. He surely would not be stupid enough to ship something back to Hollywood that would kill people.

WHAT MAY SURPRISE SOME OF YOU...is that we, the people of this area, just got through fighting the government two years ago..when they announced that they were going to do ANOTHER TEST IN THE NEVADA DESERT. People, here, were up in arms about such a thing...BUT...once again, not much they could do to STOP THE GOVERNMENT from doing whatever they wanted to do. THIS TIME...it was to be underground, so it would not hurt nor kill anyone. DID THEY ACTUALLY DO THE BLAST? How do we know?? But they sure were not about to STOP their plans, no matter what the outcome was to be.

ANOTHER THING....It is 'really hard'...to SUE THE GOVERNMENT!!