​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Message Board/Ads and Pop-ups

Ginger,

My MAC blocks 'em all!!!

Happy Holiday!!!

Tim B./ PT

Okay, Tim, if I goof this up again, you're covered... LOL

Happy Labor Day week-end to you also!

Amy-- thanks.. my pleasure...

Trish, thanks, and hope you have a great visit to the USA!!

Thanks Ginger....I don't think you get enough credit for all you have to do...in order to make this wonderful site a place for us all to get together. I thank you for all that you do to make this possible.

Thank you, Errol... I love the job!!

Have a happy holiday!

Re: Message Board/Ads and Pop-ups ......and our appreciation

I wish to express my heartfelt appreciation to Ginger too. For all that Ginger goes through and for whatever time and expenses are entailed in keeping a site like ours going.
Besides having this site at which to express our devotion to Susan and her life and career, it has given me several wonderful and continuing friendships/penpals who I enjoy immensely.

With deepest gratitude,
ANN... from New Hampshire, USA

If I may add my .22 cents (inflation), I totally agree with Errol and the others, Ginger, on how terrific your Susan Hayward website is. Imagine, before I discovered it, I used to think I was the only one who remembered and valued this remarkable actress. It's so great to learn of all the others who appreciate and miss her.

It's also a treat to hear from Errol, whose performances take him away from us too much. But I know he's keeping up Susan's high standards of acting.