​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Site/Old Site/Susan Hayward

GINGER:

Thank you so much for all your hard work as I don't know what we would all do without our Susan site to share thoughts, keep in touch and discuss the loveliest star ever to grace the screen.

The new site looks beautiful and I adore the green background. It was nice of Tim to post that his mother would have liked it too.

I love the new format for the slideshow and My Foolish Heart is coming in loud and clear, beautifully
played I might add. I think it is one of the most lovely songs ever written and of course, of special significance to me as this was the film when I first realised how really special Susan was.

I did have problems accessing the new site today but by switching over to Google from Yahoo, it did the trick and I now have it "saved".

I can never thank you enough for all the work you do Ginger in keeping Susan's site going and particularly in being responsible for my many like-minded e.mail friends. I treasure you all and am so grateful to Tim for keeping us in the picture and posting so many of his family photographs on his site.

Trish

Thank you, Trish! It's my pleasure and honor to work on Susan's webpage and communicate with all of you here--although I will admit I get a little frustrated with the technical side of it sometimes, but the creative and communicative side of it is a joy. I appreciate Tim's participation also and his willingness to share his thoughts and family photos, and I'm glad he shared with us that Susan would like the GREEN and we all know that she looked especially beautiful in green.

Hi Ginger ,it works fine with me too,music and slide show,what a melody it is "my foolish heart" and how beautiful you play it!

I also love the small color photo of Susan you are using on the welcome page with her flaming light auburn hair surexposed on the shadow of her profile....

I have one observation: when I click on paragraph 1952/1958 at the end of biography of 1952 ,the link brings me to 1959 instead....

Maybe you can fix that!?

Thank you for your great work on our favourite Hollywood legend.

Phillipe, I think I fixed that link problem, but will you double check me on that because I want to be sure that was what you meant? I had not linked page 3 of the bio to page 4, so thank you for helping me to catch that.

Also, thank you for your nice comments.

Everyone, please let me know if you see a typo or bad link, or have any problems. It is all so vast, and I don't really have anyone proofreading me except myself, and I get a little bleary eyed sometimes, so fresh eyes help. Thanks!

Yes it works now Ginger,thank you.

What does not work yet is the link to 1959/1975 at the end of 1952 /1958.

Phillipe,

you stated

"What does not work yet is the link to 1959/1975 at the end of 1952 /1958."

--I'm sorry, but I am thoroughly confused...are you referring to the "biography" section or another section"...can you be a little more specific?

I was referring to the biography...