​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan in Disneyworld (Orlando)?

Izzie,
To the best of my knowledge, my Mother did not visit Disneyworld (Orlando,FL). To put it bluntly, my Mother had a tremendous fear of crowds. When the Disney Theme Park opened here in L.A., Greg and I were there the first week - my Mother arranged for others to take us...

PT/TB

Izzie, welcome to the message board, and thank you for your nice words about the website. I love working on it.

Tim - my son is 37 and has a fear of crowds. He avoids them as much as possible. The crowd is just overwhelming to him. I can somewhat relate to your mom's fear and adding in the factor of her celebrity would make a crowd even more fearful to her I would think.

Thank you for answering my question and for the extra information, Tim. I appreciated it. I'm also fearful of crowds, even though I do go to the parks once in awhile when it's not so crowded. Iz.