​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Life magazine photos

Izzy - thanks for the information. I well remember when these pictures first appeared in November of last year I believe. I didn't know they had disappeared as I have always had access having "saved" them on to "favourites" on my computer.

I found over 300 pictures of Susan on this site at that time and was in my element saving and printing them all up on my computer. Consequently, I have two scrapbooks full of these pictures. Yes, Susan was GORGEOUS and these pics really show how lovely she was. I adored the family ones with Jess and the boys
particularly.

I was watching "UNTAMED" this evening which has always been up there in my five "best" films with Susan. She was incredibly beautiful in this one with her lovely hair flowing and just looked amazing. I always loved Ty Power too and they made a great couple. This film was totally underrated and is a joy to watch particularly with the stirring background music (Franz Waxman) and with Agnes Moorehead as support. She was always a fan of Susan's too.

TRISH

Re: Life magazine photos

Trish,

I like Tyrone Power, too. I love them together in Rawhide.

Izzy