​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS...HAPPY NEW YEAR...TO ALL THE FANS...>>>

Hoping you all have a Joyous Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2010.

So sorry to hear of your problems Errol and trust the New Year will be kinder.

Hopefully, the various television stations around the world will see fit to screen many of our lovely Susan's films so that more people will see how wonderful she was and what a legacy she left all of us.

Rest In Peace Dear Lady.

Trish

Merry Christmas, everyone! It's so nice to be able to meet and greet you here on this most joyous of days!

We are having a white christmas here in Kansas City, Mo. It's really nice if you don't have to get out on the road and can stay warm and cozy. It's truly a blessing to have warmth, food, and friends and family near. Christmas is always an emotional time. It's filled with happiness but also lots of memories of Christmases past and thoughts of those we no longer have with us and of course, they are missed.

The older I get the more I appreciate memories and remembering scenes from the past. I try to pick the really good ones and cling to those.

Errol, I hope you have a much better 2009 and as Howard says, just take it on a daily basis. My mom says life is really "just a day".....that makes sense really.

Again, Merry Christmas and I appreciate all of you very much! I also appreciate our favorite lady who has brought us together.

Errol, I meant to type "a better 2010 than 2009." Time is flying. It's hard to believe it's going to be 2010.

TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FRIENDS here..who have posted your kind thoughts...I am so grateful to have you dear people
as friends and I thank you all, for your kind remarks and help in going on...as we all must do..in life.

I hope you all had a very wonderful holiday, today and that each day will be a beautiful experience in your lives..ahead. Your kind thoughts truly help so very much
in times like this..and you will never know how much I appreciate all of you.

Thank YOu...again..GINGER...for bringing us all together...through our dear Susan...I feel that she looks down on this site, from wherever she is..and is now aware how much she influenced each of our lives.

God Bless You All....
Errol

Errol:

I am so sorry for your losses this year. I can fully empathize with you because I was laid off in June. But I didn't suffer any deaths. It's easy to say, "Keep up your spirits", when you can never really put yourself in anyone's shoes. Still, I hope the new year will be better for you and bring a new resolve to take it a day at a time. That is what I am going to do.

Hope you will regain your health soon.

Jill