​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IN MEMORIAM

And, she will be there TODAY as we celebrate Ally's 21st Birthday...

PT/TB

My thoughts are with Tim, Greg and their families on this March 14th and especially thinking of Ally celebrating her 21st birthday this week.

Susan will have been in the hearts of many of us today, reminding us all of what a very special lady she was. We are fortunate indeed to have her touch our lives and bring us all together on this site.

She could never have known of the impact she was to make on so many people in this world who think of her with special fondness and love her dearly.

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR SUSAN.

Trish

I miss her, but I am so happy to have her films and so very much appreciate her hard work, beauty, and extraordinary talent. She would be so proud of her beautiful children and grandchildren--well, I take that back. She IS proud of them and must be smiling.

I received the Warner DVD of "Top secret affair " (1957) last saturday through post.

I decided to watch the film today, 14 march...

She was again mesmerizing me.....

By the way i can recommend this official Warner archive DVD :the transfer is excellent and image is very sharp.

Normally at this time of year, we tend to be posting messages tinged with sadness for obvious reasons. It is nice to be able to mitigate condolences to yourself and the family Tim, by adding congrats to Ally for her 21st.

Kerry