​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY PLEASURE - Hope you will all enjoy this video.

I know I am always letting you know of new videos up on You Tube of Susan - well now it is one of mine. I called it SUSAN AND HER MEN and is my tribute to her and the pleasure she has given me over the last 60 years!

Sorry there is no soundtrack but there is a notice on there saying it was deleted. Originally Tina Turner was singing SIMPLY THE BEST and my favourite Sinatra song - I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN.

I have been waiting a long time to get this on to You Tube and fortunately, I discovered my granddaughter could set it up for me - many thanks to Katie.

Hoping you all enjoy my Tribute to Susan.

Trish

Re: MY PLEASURE - Hope you will all enjoy this video.

I enjoyed the video show so very much. I added a nice comment on You Tube also. Thanks Trish for sharing your collection with us. I know these photos from your collection are probably a drop in a bucket after collecting on Susan for 60 years.

I LOVED it, Trish! Thank you so much for sharing.
There are some really special ones...

BTW, does anybody know Eaton's birthday? Susan's astrology sign was Cancer, Jess was Gemini, and the twins are Pisces. And Eaton???

Izzy

Trish, you and Katie did a great job. I really enjoyed viewing the video and posted a comment at youtube.

You have such a terrific collection of photos and I especially enjoyed the photos of Susan with Tim and Greg.

I am so pleased that you are enjoying the video of Susan. I have wanted to do something like this for such a long time as I knew I had rare pictures that most of her fans would not have seen before and I so wanted other people to see them. There are some beautiful pictures of her and Jess and Ginger, I also love to see the ones of Susan and her boys. I just wish You Tube had kept the music playing but maybe Katie and I can install something else.

Now I am setting up another file for another video but first I am away to Las Vegas next week to which I am looking forward immensely. I shall be visiting Caesar's Palace and thinking of Susan back at the end of December 1968 when she started her run in MAME. Oh to have been in the audience then - lucky Errol who DID have the privilege of seeing her.

Trish

Trish, it should't be too hard to rework the music. If you need one of my songs (I'll give you permission for copyright, they can't take it off because of that reason! --) you could load a song from the cd and then insert it into the windows media player where you created your video, at least I think that is probaby what you used on your computer, and then upload it all again to youtube .

I'll bet Katie could help.. LOL...I don't understand why youtube is so strict on some things and not on others.. it's all pertaining to the particular artists I suppose, and perhaps if those artists or their record companies are complaining. That's all I can figure out about it.

Have a great time in Vegas!! Hope you get lucky!

Thank you! I'm sure that took some work but I have to say I would love more.Thank you again for sharing your wonderful and special photos of Susan!

Ginger, thank you for your offer but the video will have to stay without music for the time being as Katie is busy with exams.

It looks as though Las Vegas is off due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland and no planes in or out of the U.K.

Paula - I have started working on another video so your wish may be granted eventually!

Trish