​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SUSAN ON YOUTUBE AGAIN

Agree absolutely. Considering her condition at the time, she handled that task superbly. Great moment to see. Thanks Trish for the guidance.

I'm so glad they finally put it up! I'll have to take a look myself. I want to see, too, if they have her Oscar acceptance speech from 1959 yet.

Howard
I'm so glad they finally put it up! I'll have to take a look myself. I want to see, too, if they have her Oscar acceptance speech from 1959 yet.

Now I have taken a look, and it's really nothing short of amazing. She looks stunning. You would never have guessed how ill she was by this time.

It only makes me admire the lady more.

I had purposely avoided seeing that video because I knew Susan was very ill at the time. Wow, I'm so glad I read all the comments and saw it. Thank you!

Trish, this is another marvelous find. Doesn't Susan look great and she carried herself so magnificent? By looking at this clip, one would certainly not realize that Susan was ill. She looked stunning, Trish,and her voice sound marvelous> I just can't her out of my mind, this was the last time the public saw her. Standing next to Charlton, Susan looked tiny. She is beautiful right up to the last minute.
Thanks so much Trish.