​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO OF SUSAN

Thank you Phil. I am pleased you enjoyed the latest video on Susan and that some pictures were new to you.

Just out of curiosity, how many in SUSAN AND HER MEN had you not seen before?

TRISH

Hi Trish ..also watched "Susan and her men"..and there most of the photos with Jess Barker and the kids were unknown to me.

you have a great collection:-)

After collecting on Susan for some 60 years, Trish's collection is awesome, Get work!!

Another winner, Trish! Thanks to you and Kate for your work.

Phil, Ray and Gloria -

Thank you for your nice comments. Anything to do with Susan is a pleasurable occupation for me and I am so happy to be able to share my pictures of her with you all.

Trish

Trish, your newest youtube is terrific. Technicolor and the camera really loved her, didn't they!!

I can but echo the other complimentary posts Trish. Great job by yourself and Katie. I imagine you are referring to the music continuing after the video has ended. Probably better to have that, than have it cease mid way through, and it did back up the visuals beautifully when they were both playing in sync.

We can just think of it as the theme music playing in the cinema as the credits roll and we gather our belongings and begin to walk down the aisle towards the exit doors...

Great job.

Kerry

Trish,

I am just in awe and overcome with wonderful memories..

From the depth of my heart-

THANK YOU

Tim