​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Tim : )

I have a question for Tim; I hope he’s able to answer it.

On the Astrotheme website http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrites/recherche.php , it states Susan as being a Cancer with Ascendant in Scorpio and Moon in Scorpio. I once read that her ascendant was Sagittarius. Since you twice mentioned that she always told you and your brother that you were Pisces and not Aquarius ( I assume she probably had your birth chart done), would you know for sure if HER ascendant was Scorpio?

Thank you!
Izzy

Re: Question for Tim : )

Izzy,

My Mom was a BIG fan of Astrology...me, not so much...so, I don't have a clue

PT/TB

Thank you, Tim, for your response. It's really great to hear this from you.

Have a GREAT Father's Day tomorrow! :)

Izzy

Hello Tim from Virginia!
In my opinion, and should be of anyone with a IQ above room temperature, your mother was one of the greatest artists ever to hit the silver screen! I have admired her as an artist and a woman for 30+ years.
I have always been curious about the little things, that helped make up the whole person. Like her favorite color, flower, music, foods, hobbies, etc. If you feel this too personal, I completely understand.

Gail,

I would have to give some thought to the majority of those questions...one, however, I can immediately answer...Caesar Salad (made by me or Curly), creamed spinach, baked potato and a big steak (T Bone)...blood RARE...

PT/TB

Tim,
Thank you for your response. How kind and generous of you to be so understanding with those of us who admire your mother and her great talent. By doing so, you make a lot of people very happy!

Gail