​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Now this is a gem!

Yes, this clip is a gem and I love it.

I posted this information on the site on March 12th - under the heading of YOU TUBE but no-one responded.

Susan looked wonderful as ever.

TRISH

Sorry, Trish, I must have totally overlooked your post..thanks, and glad I finally found it.

I checked it out when you posted earlier Trish. Everytime I see it I'm blown away by Susan's hair, it's perfect! I wish there were more videos available like that.

Paula - I feel the same way about this clip. Susan's hair looks glorious - no other word for it! The colour really stands out. However, it looks an earlier time than "With a Song In My Heart" as it appears longer.

TRISH

Ginger:

Really enjoyed seeing these clips. Wonder what the occasion was. Even tho my computer prevents me from viewing most YouTube clips, I was able to see yours pasted here. Can't understand why that would be, but am grateful that I can see it here.

Jill

I do remember seeing this clip, when you pointed it out, Trish, Sorry if I didn't respond to this wonderful clip at the time. As usual Susan looks
fabulous. All the co stars look great.