​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan Hayward Mame/oops

When I gave my photo collection to Ginger, for her site, I also gave her the only souvenir program that I had of Susan in MAME. I saw it in Las Vegas and sent the booklet along with all the photos I gave toward this site.

The booklet had Susan in various costumes in the center of the booklet..plus other pictures of her and actors from the show.

I still find it amusing that it was the beginning of LORETTA SWIT's career, since she was playing Agnes Gooch in the Susan show. So...it was before she became Hot Lips on tv's M.A.S.H....

It could be that Ginger has forgotten me giving her that program. It is a once in a lifetime type program so maybe it will show up.

Re: Susan Hayward Mame/oops

Hi Earl, I do have that program, I won it on ebay, it is in great shape and one of favorite items, I really was trying to see if there are other things out. thanks again. Bob