​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MORE YOUTUBE PICTURES OF SUSAN

After a lot of failures with trying to get another video of pictures of Susan up on YOUTUBE, at last I have succeeded!!!

I think you will like this collection of mine which is at present on Susan's Youtube site - page 4 under the heading THE WONDERFUL SUSAN HAYWARD.

I hope you will enjoy seeing them as much as I did collecting them.

TRISH

Re: MORE YOUTUBE PICTURES OF SUSAN

Trish,

These pictures are wonderful! And, what great musical accompaniment. The Tchaikovsky 5th is one my favorites.

Thanks so much for your hard work. It is much appreciated.

Libby

Once again, very nicely done, Trish!

Some of those pictures look like they date back to her days as a model, or very early days in Hollywood. Pictures you don't see often.

Right now I'm in the process of downloading "Susan and Her Men."

Thank you Libby and Howard for the appreciation.

Except for the first picture when Susan was a teenager, all the rest are from her Hollywood days.

I am so pleased to be able to share some of my collection with others who love her too.

TRISH

Another stellar effort from you, Trish. And, as always, much appreciated by us Susanophiles!

Susan, all in black and white. I love your youtube work, Trish. Many of these I think I was seeing for !the first time. Thank you for sharing!