​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Meeting Susan Hayward

Libby,

Yup...the perfume she was wearing was "JOY", the only one she ever used...Aunt Fanny's Cabin...I remember that place well!!!

PT/TB

Libby, What a joy it must have been to actually meet Susan. Thank you so much for this trip down memory lane. Susan was very much the movie star.

Hello Libby...Like Kerry said..I do visit the site whenever I can, but have been busy with shows lately.
I know...'the feeling'...of meeting our dear Lady. I only wish mine had been a better meeting, like yours was
and I still amaze myself..on what I said to her that night at the Joey Bishop tv show. It is here on Ginger's site, if you haven't already read it. I even wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes, and that moment in my life comes back to me. I relive it all..and
shudder..at the final outcome.

Thank you so very much for sharing a wonderful experience...one that we can all dream of happening.

My Best..Errol