​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MORE...never seen...

Thanks indeed to Nadia and Ally - and to you Tim for posting. Much appreciated....

Kerry

Tim,
Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your photos;I know it means a lot to all your mother's
fans. I do have some guestions though. Why more than
one boat and why a shrimper-looks kind of cumbersome?
Your mom must have had a cast-iron stomach-I am no
sailor and I can't conceive of deep-sea fishing on
an empty stomach,let alone after a couple of drinks.
I would definitely be 'hung over'( the boat )if I
tried that. Finally,does your brother enjoy fishing
as much as you do? Thank you.

Elaine,

Why more than one boat? Because ...one is too many and a thousand isn't enough...and yes, Greg likes to fish too...

Planettrout / Tim Barker

Thank you, Tim! I love the "Overlooking the Great Rift Valley, East Africa" photo. It's much like a painting...very artistic with your mom's back to the camera as she looks out to the mountains.

Grateful thanks for the pictures Tim and also to Nadia and Ally for finding the albums. I LOVE them all and I also thank you for taking the time to put them up on your site for all the fans of your Mom to see. My latest scrapbook is seeing a lot of activity due to all of you.

Trish

How many boats did your mother have? and what kind of boats were they.

You have shown pictures of all of your family except your brother. We see a lot of pictures of you but please show pictures of Greg.

Delores,

My Mother had four boats -The Shrimper, a Hatteras Sport Fisherman, A Pace Sport Fish and a Boston Whaler...

My Brother Greg is a VERY private person...I don't anticipate providing any info about or photos of him...

PT/TB

Thank you! I understand. By the way the pictures of your mother are beautiful. The scenery is unimaginably beautiful. And, your blog makes me want to learn to fish. I haven't been since I was twelve years old.

Delores,

All the more reason to wet a line NOW!!!

Thanks,

PT/TB

Thank you very much for letting all of us see these priceless photos of your mom. Their all just too much for words. :):):)