​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY NEW VIDEO UP ON YOUTUBE

A new video that I am sure you will all love - SUSAN AND HER CO-STARS PART 1. I had so much trouble with this one but I finished it at last and it is on page 4 on Susan's Youtube site at present. Now I am almost ready to put on Part 2.

Enjoy.

Trish

Re: MY NEW VIDEO UP ON YOUTUBE

I am sorry to have to tell you that you will be unable to view the above video! Most of the world EXCEPT for the USA can watch it though. It seems I have infringed some type of copyright issue - most probably with the music I attached and Sony is objecting. The music was taken from Youtube anyway but that is the latest I can tell you. Hopefully, I can eventually re-submit with different music but I don't seem able to get any information at present.

TRISH

I have now discovered how to change the music accompanying this video and hopefully, this has now enabled the USA to enjoy it along with everyone else!! There is not a great deal of choice to replace in Youtube's library of music as only one piece is allowed so must be of similar length - over 8 minutes. It originally had Susan herself singing and a beautiful version of My Foolish Heart by Margaret Whiting, plus Mario Lanza On The Street Where You Live (most likely the culprit where I infringed copyright issues but there is no way of finding out.)

Would someone kindly let me know if this video is NOW available to view in the United States as I can't tell from this end?

TRISH

Re: MY NEW VIDEO UP ON YOUTUBE/LINKS/Part 1

Trish, I haven't viewed them totally yet, but I wanted to let you know real quickly that , yes, they are viewable and so very nice. I am copypasting the link to part 1 so it can be more easily found.. also, it can be found by clicking the website url below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMDwQ69rZP0

...will leave feedback on these just a little later today...thanks!

Re: MY NEW VIDEO UP ON YOUTUBE/LINKS/Part 2

link to Part 2 on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_754OkYgCw&feature=related

copypaste the above or click the website icon below..thanks

Trish thank you so much for taking the time to share these amazing pictures from your collection. Thanks to you some of us have seen pictures we never saw before and it's been exciting and fun!

Very nice video, Trish. It's always nice to discover
rare photos of Susan. She looked marvelous!

Thank you for your comments girls - it is always MY pleasure to share the pictures of Susan which I have collected over the past sixty years.

I am relieved the videos are now up and running and I have now started another, which will probably be longer and hopefully contain some more pictures which you haven't seen before of the wonderful lady we all love and admire.

TRISH