​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW ADDITION ON YOUTUBE - MY VIDEO SLIDESHOW ON SUSAN.

I have just posted my latest video slideshow of Susan's pictures on YouTube. It is called "SUSAN MODELLING" and at the present time is on page 3.

Hope you will all enjoy this presentation and I would love to have your thoughts on this and my other videos honouring Susan.

TRISH

Re: NEW ADDITION ON YOUTUBE - MY VIDEO SLIDESHOW ON SUSAN.

Trish:

Thank you for another great effort!

I am constantly amazed at the job you do on these slide shows. The photos you have amassed on Susan is more than I could ever have accumulated. I know how difficult some of the slide shows have been for you to put together, but I know you would say it's been a labor of love. All this Hayward fan can say is thanks for doing them!

Gloria

Gloria,

Thank you for your appreciation and for taking the time to write. I love making these slideshows of Susan and hope other fans will enjoy them too.

TRISH

Yes you certainly have a mind boggling collection Trish and your expertise in creating these presentations continues to grow.

Great job and thanks for giving us all a glimpse.

Kerry

Trish, your latest youtube presentation is beautiful, and the piano music in the background just adds to the class. You have a magnificent collection of photos, and thank you so much for sharing them with all of us.

The camera absolutely loved Susan Hayward as do we.

Trish, I posted your latest clip of Susan, with credit to you, on Facebook, as did Tim. You have gotten nice comments at facebook also. Great job!

Thank you Kerry and Ginger. I wish I could view the comments on Facebook!

I am almost ready with my next YouTube slideshow and may get it up tonight.

TRISH