​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY...TO...TRISH...>>

Well done Errol with natal day spotting. I am hopeless with remembering anyone's birthday. Yes Trish, I echo the good wishes above and wish you the very best for your day, and many more to come

Kerry

Helll Trish,

A bit late i want to join in wishing you a happy birthday and better times to come.
Tthank you for all your nice Susan clips on you tube.

Take care

Philippe.

MANY THANKS TO ALL YOU DEAR FRIENDS FOR MY BIRTHDAY WISHES - I HAD A LOVELY DAY WITH MY FAMILY.

IT IS A GREAT PLEASURE TO ME TO BE ABLE TO MAKE UP THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH MY PICTURES OF SUSAN THAT MAYBE ARE NEW TO SOME OF YOU AND HER OTHER FANS
ACROSS THE WORLD. SHE WAS A VERY SPECIAL LADY AND IT IS MY WAY OF KEEPING HER MEMORY ALIVE. GOD BLESS YOU SUSAN.

TRISH

Trish, Happy Belated Birthday wishes. I haven't been here for a while, and so I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I'm glad it was a good one.

Thank you for all your contributions to this site and also to youtube and the internet in general regarding keeping the memory of Susan Hayward alive, continuing to acknowledge her accomplishments, and helping to educate those younger people who are just being introduced to her.

Thanks for your comments re my contributions to the site Ginger - it is my pleasure entirely. It is good to be able to visit with all of you Susan fans and to keep her memory alive. Sorry to be so late in acknowledging this.

TRISH