​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SOME MORE GOOD NEWS

For those of you who haven't seen Susan in the film
ADAM HAD FOUR SONS - it was posted on YouTube a week
ago. She really shows her ability in this one and made people sit up and take notice of her!

Also found another Susan film "RAWHIDE" on Susan's site at YouTube - posted a month ago. A very good western with the wonderful Tyrone Power and showing Susan's hair to great advantage. A shame it wasn't filmed in colour.

Just go into YouTube, type in Susan Hayward and the name of the film and the page should come up for you.

Many thanks to YouTube for now allowing videos to be posted on there with a longer length than 15 minutes which used to be the case.

ENJOY!

TRISH

Re: SOME MORE GOOD NEWS

This is good news, Trish. I love to watch Susan in "Adam Had Four Sons" she made the movie click and she worked very well with Ingrid Bergman. Susan stole the movie from Ingrid; but she didn't mind. Susan should have received a Oscar nod for best supporting actress. Thanks Trish.

Re: SOME MORE GOOD NEWS

Like I said...Have been away and just now catching up!
Trish...I think "ADAM HAD FOUR SONS" is one of Susan's Best...and I was so delighted to find that Susan..was Ingrid Bergman's favorite actress. She mentioned many times over the years.

"RAWHIDE" was filmed in country, much like where I am living now. I will have to look and see for sure, but I think it was in Arizona and not Utah, where I am..but it is on the dvd in the "bonus sections".

I have a 3-dvd dics set of three westerns..."RAWHIDE",
"GARDEN OF EVIL" and.."THE GUNFIGHTER" with Gregory Peck. Crisp, clear and beautiful dvds/ So glad I found this great three-some together.