​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan's anniversary

I just tuned in to Gingers website and saw your lovely tribute to Susan. How beautiful you captured the perfect essence of Susan. I love it. Thank you Joanne.

Re: Susan's anniversary

Thank you, Ray, for your sincere and heartfelt remarks concerning my tribute to our dear Susan on the occasion of her 37th anniversary. She has been my favorite actress since I was ten years old and saw her in "I'll Cry Tomorrow". That and "With A Song in My Heart", are my two favorite movies. I love them all, but these two hold a special place in my heart. She was in a class by herself. I always felt that she was overlooked by Hollywood and that she deserved a special tribute, especially at the Academy Awards presentation. Although it would be wonderful to have a movie made of her life so that a new generation could appreciate her outstanding talent, who would they get to play her ? Thankfully, her adoring fans know her talents and her struggles and how she perservered thoughout her life. Wishing you many happy Susan memories.
A Devoted Fan,
Joanne