​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Appreciation of Susan Hayward

I Bill..and welcome!! I'm sure you are probably aware that 20th did a remake of HOUSE OF STRANGERS in 1954 and made it into a western...BROKEN LANCE starring Spencer Tracy, Robert Wagner, Jean Peters, Richard Widmark, Earl Holliman, Katy Jurado and Hugh O'Brien. It was an excellent western, but still did not have the same effect as Edward G. Robinson, Susan and Richard Conte gave it in the first time around...but I did like it.

I have a hard time comparing Susan's performance to Jean Peters..(even if they did both date Howard Hughes at one time in their lives..Ha!)

I also try to find all I can on Susan and have two of her radio shows on SUSPENSE. They are..."The Dead Sleep Lightly" with Lee Bowman and "Dame Fortune".

I guess I will always consider myself lucky enough to have met her in Hollywood during her spot on the Joey Bishop tv show and to have seen her in MAME in Las Vegas.

I'm very glad you are aboard, with us die-hard fans and hope to chat with you more.