​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still working on the website music/homepage

Gloria, I hope you will recover nicely. My husband had knee surgery a few years ago. He actually did well but was not able to move around for a couple of weeks, then went to crutches for about a week, then slowly walking normally. He has been so much better since he has had it. It's a good time for you to catch up on Susan. You are such a good writer, maybe you could write some reviews of the films for different websites like amazon, imdb, etc., and copypaste to here. Just a suggestion while you aren't getting around much! I like writing reviews but started getting involved in other projects and so that sort of thing gets pushed to the back burner.

Trish and Kerry, I think it must have something to do with the browser or your media player. Kerry, probably if you clicked and added that media player that it is suggesting, it would work for you as a general rule, but I wouldn't want to be responsible for messing up your computer, so that's your decision. I don't think it's an "across the pond" problem. I use Internet explorer 7, but I'm thinking the player is probably the issue with you and Trish, but don't know for sure. I'm glad to know the music is working as a general rule.

Thanks everyone for your reponses!