​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi, Errol!

HA!!.... ...Thanks, Lynn..for the nice thoughts and 'funny lyrics'. Not sure I am much of a 'booster' on here, but try to share when I can.

The eye has been doing fine since the operation and I am working on a book I keep 'trying' to write on my life and also..the 'times' I had in living for 35 years in Hollywood. It is also coming along, slow but sure.

I am surprised that other Susan fans are not doing much in-put any more. I have not heard a thing from Gloria on here for a long time. I hope she is okay. I am in touch with Kerry and Ray and sometimes Trish will write me, but have no idea where 'everyone else' has gone...unless it is because of the holiday time and they are all busy.

I am posting a new 'news thing' right after I send this..but it is only a 'part news thing'. I still have to find out more on it. I will post it now.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..and I will try to keep on posting whenever I can come up with something 'new' or..'old'..(like me.. )