​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone here at the Susan Hayward message board! I think the title photo above is such a beautiful one of Susan..pure class, all the way....such a beauty!

Re: Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a very happy holiday season. The lights on Fifth Avenue, in the city here, are so, so lovely--but do bring an avalanche receiver with you!! It is always so crowded here, that it looks like huge March of the Tin Soldiers is making its way up the Avenue!

The picture you selected of Susan this holiday is one of the loveliest I've seen of her. So pretty. (And it looks like her photographer was also trying to bring men's eyes a bit further down to enjoy the 'mistletoe', as well!)

Seriously, I really do love this photo--do you know where it is from?

Happy holidays to all! Lynn

Happy and safe Christmas to you and your family also Ginger, and to all the board regulars and visitors.

Kerry

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2013.

The picture of the lovely Susan is indeed a beauty and one of my favourites but I am afraid I don't know anything about it Lynn.

Love from Trish