​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TCM' - January Listed Schedule for S.H. Films!

Happy New Year--and here's a TCM schedule to start the year just right!!!

In case you haven't noted TCM's January schedule, yet--here are the specific movies, dates and times we can look forward to for the chance to see SH again!

JANUARY 10: 8 p.m. - "Demetrius and the Gladiators" (1954)

JANUARY 15: 8:15 a.m. - "The Hairy Ape" (1944)

" 10:00 a.m. - "Deadline at Dawn" (1946)

" 11:30 a.m. - "They Won't Believe Me" (1947)

" 1:30 p.m. - "Tulsa" (1949)

" 2:30 p.m. - "I'll Cry Tomorrow: (1955)

" 4:30 p.m. - "Top Secret Afffair" (1957)

" 6:15 p.m. - "I Thank a Fool" (1962)

I hope I haven't missed any from this list! Actually, it looks like a month filled with a few other films I'd like to 'investigate', as well!!

If only TCM accorded Susan the respect they accord to so many other
actresses, who seem to have their 'special days' like this every few months!

But I'm not complaining! There are three amongst the line-up that I have not seen before--and I'll enjoy the repeats just as much.

(I was surprised to discover how many smiles and laughs that "Top Secret Affair" brought to my face! Susan had just the right timing and wit to turn a rather 'blah' plot into an amusing comedy!)

Anyway--for those who still don't have the January list--here it is--and I hope I didn't miss any out!

Enjoy them all!!!

Lynn

Re: TCM' - January Listed Schedule for S.H. Films!

PLEASE NOTE: The 'times' that are listed on here are for only (one time zone) and may not be 'your time zone'. Not all of us live in the same 'zone' and not all of us are from 'back east', where...apparently, this listing is being shown.

Nice to have the entire list...but 'times' will truly change on where you live.

Re: TCM' - January Listed Schedule for S.H. Films!

Oh, arrrrgggghhhh, Errol!!

We New Yorkers are so stupidly arrogant, arent't we! Yes, I DO indeed know that there is a wonderful world West of my city--and I have visited and loved it all so much!! However, it is my brain that is running out of batteries, so thank you, Errol, for reconnecting me with the "Mothership" and its 'smarts' with the Time Zones!

And, as Susan used to say to her pals, "See you in the funny pages!!"

Wishing you a wonderful and healthy New Year, Errol!

Lynn