​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Was this "Rawhide" trivia on IMDb about Susan True?

Oh, dear, Errol!

I do so hope that you did not think that I would EVER expect you to share 'gossip' info that you were not absolutely certain of! I am amazed and respect you so much on how fairly and accurately you always share what you have learned about Susan. You write with truth---and humor--and I enjoy your posts so much.

You know, here in NYC, we tend to have rather crazy fun just 'bantering' with one another.....and it may come over as if our silly sarcasm is not just joking!! But it always IS joking! The truth is that I really brought up my Trivia question, just to try to bring out more of our wonderful Susan fans on the Board, as it has been so quiet here (with exceptions like yourself, Trish, Kerry)---and I had hoped that perhaps more readers would just have fun reading my post. And not because I really 'needed' the truth! I always take things with a grain of salt---even if my curiosity does come out! LOL!!

Though I know for sure that if there WAS an answer---you would know the real story, before you said anything! And your posts are always fascinating to read. I am such a kindergarten 'starter' in learning about Susan! And because I am so interested in everything about her---my 'analytic' side comes out too much. All I know is that I am so happy to have both found this site and its lovely people--and I never get tired of anything "Susan"!

Thanks loads for writing back. Your information about Susan is phenomenal--and we are so lucky to have you as one of our 'intrepid reporters'!

Best to you, Errol,

PS (Off the topic....do you or anyone else know if Gloria ia well? I don't think I've read any posts from her on the Board, since I joined.....and I'm hoping that she is not ill!)

Re: Was this "Rawhide" trivia on IMDb about Susan True?

Lynn..it is very strange that we were both thinking about Gloria at the same time, because I just sent a private message to Ginger on facebook, a day ago, to ask her if she knew anything about Gloria. I too, had wondered if she might be ill, since she has not posted for so long. I have not heard from Ginger (and you and I had never talked about this at all..but both of us seemed to be thinking about her at the same time)..so maybe Ginger will have some info on her in the near future. I hope Gloria is fine..and has just not been 'on board' for awhile...