​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The "Other" Twin

Hello Alice,

So nice to hear from you and a big Welcome to Susan's Board. It is always good to get to know other admirers of Susan.

TRISH

Hi Errol. Thanks so much for your warm welcome. It is very much appreciated. As I wander back in time through the Board's archives, I've come across your posts and they always make me smile and offer food-for-thought! There is a veritable feast here for Susan Hayward fans - both info and beautiful photos. And, of course, it is the camaraderie of the Board members that makes this a special place. Thanks again for making me feel so welcome.

Hi Trish. I just saw your lovely welcome and I'm so glad that I finally 'landed here.' I'm in total awe of all there is on this website to educate and delight a relatively new Susan fan, and I thank you, Trish, for all that you, yourself, have contributed! My NEXT step - eagerly anticipated! - is to try and catch up on the many Susan films I've missed. (Ironically, I may have seen some in the 50's-60's on television, when our channels were filled with the great films of the 40's-50's....but, alas, I was undoubtedly too young to appreciate them the way I would now. And as to WHY I haven't seen them SINCE then, well.... as Ricky Ricardo would've said to Lucy, "You got plenty 'splaining to do!")

Alice