​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SO GLAD TO HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH JILL...AGAIN...

I am finally back in touch with Jill, who used to share on the board a lot and was glad to find that she is doing fine. I told her we miss her on the board and hope she will be in contact with us soon, but she is having computer problems, just as I did and it is harder for her to reach us at times

Anyway...best of luck to Jill and maybe she will start joining in as soon as she can...once again.

It would be nice to hear from other Susan fans, here on the board, because it seems from the amount of 'views' that the board gets, there are a lot of you out there and we would love to hear what you might have to share with us.

Let's keep the board going.....You can't leave it all to the very few who have contributed toward it. We run out of things to 'discuss'...unless you start sharing with us.

Thanks..to one and all...(Ginger is still mending her broken arm, so she can't always be on here either.)

Here's hoping we can all 'chat' in the near future....

Re: SO GLAD TO HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH JILL...AGAIN...

Errol, thanks, my arm is healing slowly but I manage and it's just going to take time before it is completely normal. I banged it up pretty darn good!

I hope Jill can get back to the board soon also.. I've missed her.

Re: SO GLAD TO HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH JILL...AGAIN...

Hi, Errol,

Although I have never had the opportunity to meet Jill, I'v read her posts, and, I, too, hope that she can come back to visit us soon!!

Also, Errol, I agree with you so much how wonderful it would be if some of our 'spectators', who peek in at this 'tribute' board would come on in and join us! But what I suspect may happen is that our 'lurkers' do pop in--then see how little activity there's been recently--and pop back out!

How I wish that having seen a few of Susan's best films about two years ago--and admired her talent so much--that I didn't find this Board, when I first began to wish that I could learn more about her.

I have loved reading the Archives, when all the opinions and stories were flying back and forth!

Whether we are discussing a serious issue........or just laughing together over various incidents......this Board has given us the chance to share our admiration of Susan......and learn more about one another! And it would be just wonderful if other people discovered us!

Lynn

PS Ginger--I do hope your arm speeds up its healing! I fell on my right shoulder the other day.....and it's been so painful just having a sprain! So, it sure gives me a glimpse into YOUR difficulties. (Washing and drying my hair this morning was real Keystone comedy!!!)