​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: STARTED MY BIRTHDAY...WAY...EARLY...

THANKS GINGER...Your music started my b-day and Susan will end it! I also got your birthday greeting on facebook and responded back to you. Thank you for these many years of friendship and being fans of our dear Susan. I also got a facebook b=day wish from Tim and told him I would be watching his mom tonight! I just don't know...what movies to choose. So many good ones!! But still inclined to go with BACK STREET and WHERE LOVE HAS GONE.

I'll let you know what I finally 'did' watch...

Dear Errol,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE THESPIAN, ERROL,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!"

(You are SOOOO lucky that I can't sing "in person!")
Wishing you a wonderful day and a special evening with Susan, sharing your favorite memories of your favorite fellow thespian!

(((HUGS)))

Alice

....and P.S. As far as birthday dates go.....at least you missed April 15th - TAX TIME!

Thanks for the b-day wish Alice...It turned out to be a nice day. I went to the movies and saw the new Tom Cruise/Morgan Freeman film..OBLIVION. It is good but you'd better keep 'up with it' all the way through, or you will be 'lost' by the end. More on Susan...on my second posting....

Yikes! Well, Errol, you may take the title of "My Foolish Mouth" (first dibs and all that)--but allow me to be known as "My Foolish Memory"!

There I am, reading and chuckling over your birthday post (...and who WOULDN'T WANT TO SHARE A BIRTHDAY WITH HITLER!!). Arrrghhhhhh!!!! And then, after finishing reading about your special day and the Susan films ahead, I turn off my computer and head for bed---totally forgetting to wish you a.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERROL!!!

Well......to the Birthday Boy from "My Foolish Memory", I hope your day was indeed a good one. And I am now about to read your next post, which looks like a nice juicy one!

Hope this is a year filled with good health, with much treading of the boards......and with your dear friend Susan applauding all you do!

Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY!! xx Lynn xx

Thanks Lynn...'FOOLISH MOUTH'...'FOOLISH MEMORY'...it all works out in the end!
Thank you for 'reading' my long, boring messages..and for the kind thoughts!..