​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Did Susan Ever Have to Use 'Doubles' for Risky Scenes?

Thanks..again...Trish..for catching these obvious 'doubles' used in her films. I think there are always places, in films, where a 'double' has to come in for a 'short shoot' and these were 'gems' that you mentioned. I was sure on BACK STREET that it was not Susan as soon as I saw the back of that head...

Elaine
Lynn,
I'de also like to know if Susan did her own stunts in movies-especially
that scene in "THE CONQUEROR",but I'm also curious to know what Tim and Greg
did during the time they spent with their mother in St.George,Utah-away
from home and their friends during the summer. So if Tim sees your post
perhaps he might answer both questions!

Unh... breathing "bad" air, camping in the front yard and catching Mom sneaking out of the house to "visit" John Wayne - across the street, swimming at the local pool, collecting stray cats, going fishing with our college guides in Zion National Park, hanging out on the set and learning swear words from the Mormons...It was a busy summer...

Studios don't let their stars get injured, too much money rides on the production...

Tim

Tim...MORMONS SWEARING!! This can't be..true..WE are all suppose to be so 'pure'
.....(NOT!!) (lol)...But we (THEY) try to put on a 'good show'. I grew up in the religion and still find them 'snobs and liars' who look down on 'all Mormons and others' who do not attend 'their church' each week.

I did all that..until I got out into the 'real world' and knew there were good and bad people throughout the word. But was 'taught' that everyone was 'bad' that wasn't of our faith.

Just call me a..JACK MORMON...mainly because of the 'people' and not the religion....

Re: Susan Hayward picture

Hey Everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been looking for a particular picture of Susan. I'd like to have a "color" picture of Susan with her long hair. Maybe something from Demetrius and the Gladiators, Reap the Wild Wind, etc. I'd prefer it to be a somewhat glamourous picture of her...bud beggers can't be choosers. If anyone knows a site where I can look through some pictures I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I think Susan doesn't get enough attention and remembrances as she deserves, don't you?

Re: Susan Hayward picture

Hello Clay,

I am so very sorry for overlooking your note. You may have found what you wanted by now, but if you go to my Facebook page tribute to Susan you will see hundreds and hundreds of photos in the photo albums section of the site. Many are just breathakingly beautiful.

Here is the url.

www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilm star

Again, I apologize for the oversight.

Ginger Haydon