​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JILL WAS...RIGHT..AND I..WAS..WRONG...

Sooo much talk on the LANA TURNER book and WHERE LOVE HAS GONE. I am reading the book on LANA and reported that both Lana Turner and Judy Garland had abortions from MICKEY ROONEY getting them pregnant during the filming of ANDY HARDY movies.

I went back and researched what I had read. BELIEVE ME...there are so many marriages and abortions and mix-ups between the 'same actors' in this book, that I had misquoted when I said that Judy was pregnant with Mickey Rooney. He dated both Lana and Judy....got Lana pregnant and she had it aborted without his knowledge. Later when he found out..he said it was just as well, because it would have never worked with them two.

BUT...JUDY GARLAND...was pregnant and had an abortion while filming THE WIZARD OF OZ. According to this book..she was pregnant with TYRONE POWER..and did not let him know, until after she had had it done..and he said if he had known, he would have liked it if she had kept the baby.

MANY STARS were running around with the 'same people' and it is hard to keep up with them. LANA AND MICKEY, MICKEY AND JUDY, LANA AND TYRONE, JUDY AND TYRONE, LANA AND JUDY WITH ARTIE SHAW (OR JUDY WAS IN LOVE WITH ARTIE SHAW BUT HE WASN'T WITH HER...LANA AND FRANK SINATRA...SINATRA WITH LANA WHILE MARRIED TO AVA GARDNER..AND LANA AND AVA BEING BEST FRIENDS...

SOOO MUCH MORE...and the book is less than 200 pages long..and this is only 'a small part' of the 'affairs' going on. LANA married so many times I lost track and 6 weeks to three months later..married to someone else.

I did learn 'a lot' about so many..in just this one small book, that was hidden from the fans of stars...and I'm not through the book yet. Talk about...
TRASHY...if all of this is 'true' there was a lot of stars that were 'trashy' AND...SUSAN'S name is NEVER even mentioned in this book. Not even when talking about WHERE LOVE HAS GONE. No stars for the film are mentioned.

It was well known that TYRONE POWER was bi-sexual..and wound up with more men than women, but he also broke LANA'S hear and was 'the one that got away' as she put it and even threw her over for a much lower actress, LINDA CHRISTIAN who played Lana's maid in GREEN DOLPHIN STREET. Ty married Linda..and dropped Lana!!

I'm sooo glad that SUSAN was never a part of this kind of 'trashy' behavior. It just makes us know that she was not only a wonderful actress and a beauty, but that she didn't play the 'trash games' of the Hollywood elite.