​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....DEAR..GINGER..

Hi Ginger...Just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today..and hope you have a beautiful day!...

Thanks for being a true friend and fan of Susan for these many years that we have known one another..from my first finding your wonderful site..and feeling for the first time...'THIS' was the site to send you my 'treasures' of Susan to put on your site and share them with other fans.

I love your beautiful music and "SUSAN'S SONG"...and the wonderful memories we have shared here for many years.

May you have....many, many..more...HAPPY BIRTHDAYS....

Errol...

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....DEAR..GINGER..

GINGER!!!

Well, I know that I can't even come CLOSE to Errol's beautifully written and from-the-heart greetings! My puny "7 months" are nowhere near Errol's "....wonderful memories we have shared here for many years!"

But----one has to start at the beginning--and even though it's been only 7 months since we've met and started our friendship...........I say with all my heart that I am so pleased that we HAVE met!! And that I have had this time to learn all about your many talents---the best being a 'talent for friendship!"

So......with my heartfelt wishes, Ginger, I send you all my very, very best on this most special day--and always! And I shall always consider myself so very lucky to have found this Board and all the lovely people it has 'connected' me with!

HAVE A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINGER---AND A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!

love, Lynn

Ginger - I wish you a very Happy Birthday with lots of celebrating with family and good friends. (And lots of cake, too! LOL) You've made such an impact on so many people on this Board, and I, too, will be playing your beautiful Susan's Song to commemorate this very special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more to grow on!!! Hugs, Alice

Belated again. My hard drive suffered a technological myocardial incident on May 1st and I was offline for a week.
Most of the data was retrieved but some notable exceptions and I have been scrambling around getting lost email addys etc sorted.

I was aware that I had not popped in here for some time ( apologies) but was glad when today I finally made it and saw Errol's natal congrats to yourself.
( I see I have considerable board input to catch up on as well.)

Regardless, Happy Birthday Ginger and I hope that Missouri turned on some lovely weather for your big day.

Many happy returns

Kerry

Thank you, Errol! You know that I appreciate all you have done to help enhance Susan's website, I appreciate your friendship!

Thank you, Kerry! We had beautiful weather in Kansas City today. I usually luck out weatherwise on my birthday being that is in the midst of spring. Glad you are back online.

Lynn, thank you! I'm glad you found the message board and thank you for all your contributions!

Thank you, Alice. I basically celebrated with my family on Sunday. It's always a Mother's Day/Birthday all in one, but today was nice also. Thank you for your kind words, and I'm glad that you are at the message board and appreciate your posts.

Dear Ginger,

A belated Happy Birthday to you - hope you had a lovely day. I see you sent a message to my Facebook so I had better explain. I don't have anything to do with Facebook and have never opened it since it was put on for me some years back. Hope you understand and also hope you carry on with your birthday celebrations.

I must thank you for my Birthday Wishes too - had a great time with my family and friends.

Love from Trish

Trish, thank you for the birthday greeting, and, yes, after I had sent that message to your FB, I remembered that you had told me you really weren't interested in FB, so sorry, and I do completely understand.

I am so behind answering you via my email,and WILL do that..it has been so
overwhelmed with spam and notes from organizations because I am addicted to signing up to stuff.. ha.. anyway, will get to your email...also, I have depended so much on FB lately for my correspondence so I have neglected my email..got work on myself regarding that.