​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KERRY...MY DEAR FRIEND IN AUSTRALIA..AND DEVOTED FAN OF SUSAN..

HI Kerry...As you can see..I am trying to get some of 'the old gang' who used to be always talking on the message board, to start chatting again. I know you have put in a few comments lately, but I know what a great fan you are of Susan and you always have 'great things' to contribute..so please join in with us again.

You and I have been in touch for years...(without the message board)..on many different stars..along with Susan and I am so glad that our email chats have been so great for so many years now.

Hope you can give us some of your great comments on here. We all need to know your thoughts on these things!....

Thanks....

Re: KERRY...MY DEAR FRIEND IN AUSTRALIA..AND DEVOTED FAN OF SUSAN..

Hi Errol

'Tis presently 5.30am on Friday here and I am about to embark on an overnight voyage to attend a Food and Wine Festival about 45 minutes from where I dwell. ( Interestingly, Trish who has been to Oz has visited this coastal location and knows exactly where I mean.)

Anyway - I expect to be back late tomorrow and will check in again then and more frequently afterwards.

Re: KERRY...MY DEAR FRIEND IN AUSTRALIA..AND DEVOTED FAN OF SUSAN..

Good to see you back with us on here Kerry...Have a great time on your festive trip!....