​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY....DEAR..GINGER..

Dear Ginger,

A belated Happy Birthday to you - hope you had a lovely day. I see you sent a message to my Facebook so I had better explain. I don't have anything to do with Facebook and have never opened it since it was put on for me some years back. Hope you understand and also hope you carry on with your birthday celebrations.

I must thank you for my Birthday Wishes too - had a great time with my family and friends.

Love from Trish

Thank you, Errol! You know that I appreciate all you have done to help enhance Susan's website, I appreciate your friendship!

Lynn, thank you! I'm glad you found the message board and thank you for all your contributions!

Trish, thank you for the birthday greeting, and, yes, after I had sent that message to your FB, I remembered that you had told me you really weren't interested in FB, so sorry, and I do completely understand.

I am so behind answering you via my email,and WILL do that..it has been so
overwhelmed with spam and notes from organizations because I am addicted to signing up to stuff.. ha.. anyway, will get to your email...also, I have depended so much on FB lately for my correspondence so I have neglected my email..got work on myself regarding that.