​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan Presenting Oscar to Charlton Heston

Trish sent this to me quite a while back, and asked me to put this link on the message board. I think this video is on youtube also, but this is a nice clip which I think you will enjoy.

I believe Ray had sent this to Trish first and then she sent it to me.

Thanks Trish AND Ray..

P.S.

When you want to give us a link, just copypaste the url/addy into the website field above, this will link it to the little icon at the bottom of the post.
And also, if you want you can just copypaste the link itself, such as below, but
it saves a step for everyone if you paste it in the website field.

http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/legacy/ceremony/32nd.html#.USnrli3DyIE.email

Re: Susan Presenting Oscar to Charlton Heston

Hi, Ginger,

Well, I have to thank you and Trish and Ray for treating me to another Oscar clip I'd never seen, with Susan (looking and sounding her usual gracious self--and appearing very happy to present Charlton Heston with his Award)!

I still find it difficult to watch all these many 'legends', gone for so many years now---but still 'with us' by the genious of technology. There is something very poignant about viewing each one of them so alive and so happy. How you wish they COULD just step out from the screen and be back with us again!

Thanks again for this unexpected treat!

Lynn