​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY...DEAR...SUSAN....

Errol,

Believe me, Errol, that is a beautiful song/poem for a 16 year old to be able to convey. Your feelings shine through right up to Cloud 9--where Susan is surely humming along. I'm glad that you shared it with us. Though our words and depths of meaning may change as time rolls by, the love we feel never does.

My own image of Susan is of the brightest star in the sky and my song to her, the most simplistic, but heartfelt "Twinkle, twinkle little star, HOW I wonder what you are....up above the sky so high....like a diamond in the sky"** You are someplace beautiful, I hope!

**written by Ann and Jane Taylor (1783-1824)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSAN!!

(with special thoughts to Tim and Gregg)

Lynn

PS Errol - Hope your theatrical summer is a wonderful one!

My thanks to you Errol for sharing your wonderful poem/song with us all.
So good to hear from you.

Dear Errol,

Beautiful poem - we are all linked together today so hope you are well and enjoy My Foolish Heart - a very special one for me when I first discovered Susan. Enjoy your summer and hope all goes well with you and the shows.

Love,

TRISH

Dear Susan...our star who shines on.
This is the first birthday I am celebrating with you! And while it is the day when YOU were born, it is the WORLD that received such a special gift! Thank you for all that you gave us over your lifetime. You are indeed a "treasured gift that keeps on giving." Happy Birthday, Susan! "It's Today!"
With loving thoughts, also, to your family who adored you.

P.S. To Errol - Your tribute to Susan, 'My Valentine Heart,' when you were a boy of 16, says a lot about the sincerity, depth of feelings and the talent of the man you would grow up to be. From your fellow thespian: "Break a Leg" and enjoy every moment on stage!