​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan Hayward/photo/another favorite/love this photo

Thanks, Trish...

Trish, I have been posting on FB a lot of the photos that are on the cd/dvd that you sent me quite a while ago. We are really enjoying viewing them, and I have noted that they are from your collection. I will eventually get them here. It takes longer to post them here since I save them to bravenet first, and then take them over to a photo host for the code. It's a more roundabout, time consuming way...but I will get them here. I am working my way up from the fb page and uploading the fb photos here.

Thanks so much!

You're very welcome Ginger and I am pleased you are able to show some of the pictures from the slideshows I sent you. They are all posted on You tube so everyone can see them.

I have been in hospital so away from the Board for some time - getting back to normal now.

Trish, I had a feeling you might have not been well..haven't heard from youin a while. I'm glad you are doing better.

I guess I didn't realize the slideshows were on youtube.. will check them out.. thank you..

Ginger and Trish...this too,is one of my very favorite photos of Susan during the '60's and marveled at how young Susan looked at the beginning of "Back Street"..the glowing in beauty, as she is in this pic from the film.

I did know Trish was ill, since we had chatted a couple of times..and am so glad you are feeling better now, Trish. I will wait until you are back from your holiday trip, so you can chat more with me on the book "RED" and what I wrote to you.

Have a great holiday...both of you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! to One and ALL..