​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On March 14

Tomorrow, March 14, will be the anniversary of Susan's passing. Here is a video slideshow in remembrance with an addition of one of my piano compositions. Thank you to Desiree and Josie for their creativity with some of the photos.

copypaste the link or click on the icon below..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9fuc5yKBc

Re: On March 14

My dear Susan, I lite a candle in my home today,
in your memory, when God took you home. He wiped away
all your tears, no more pain no more suffering; you
are home free.
The world lost a great actress. There will never be another
Hollywood icon, never another Susan Hayward.
Many long years has passed, many things have changed,
but my love for you will always, always remain.
God only knows.

In Memory of a Special Lady who passed away 39 years ago today. Susan Hayward is sadly missed by many people throughout the world and will always be remembered for her stunning beauty, her acting achievements and her indomitable spirit.

I have not posted a personal poem this year but the following lines will say it all :

THOSE WE LOVE REMAIN WITH US
FOR LOVE ITSELF LIVES ON
AND CHERISHED MEMORIES NEVER FADE
BECAUSE A LOVED ONE'S GONE.
THOSE WE LOVE CAN NEVER BE
MORE THAN A THOUGHT APART
FOR AS LONG AS THERE IS MEMORY
THEY WLL LIVE ON IN THE HEART.

I would like to send my Best Wishes to Tim and Gregory and families - thinking of you on this Anniversary Day.

GOD BLESS YOU SUSAN

TRISH

Thank you all for your beautiful contributions to Susan's memory--they are all lovely.

Thinking of Susan--and of her sons and their families.

Lynn

PS And a special thank you, as well, for such a beautifully ethereal poster of Susan.

Hello to Trish and all the devoted Susan Hayward fans. I,too, am reminiscing today and reflecting on her untimely passing these 39 years. Never has an actress left such a lasting impression on us as our dear Susan. We are fortunate to have her many outstanding performances on film to relive and captivate us.I am thankful to have many of them on DVD and am amazed every time I view one of her stellar performances. They always left me with a warm feeling in my heart that I had just witnessed greatness on the screen.Yes, there will never be another Susan Hayward, but thankfully we, her long time fans will keep her memory and spirit alive for future generations to enjoy. May she rest in the Peace of our Lord forever. Until we all meet some day, God bless you all.

I'm so sorry to be so late..in putting anything on here, but rehearsals have had me going.

To RAY and TRISH...I don't think any thing more can be said..than what you both put in here. I started to cry when I read Ray's remarks and then was wiping the tears away while reading what Trish had posted.

WE ALL LOVE SUSAN...and these 'words' are a reflection on all of her dear 'friends' who still miss her so very much. Thank you for the remarks and I could not add anything more to make it 'from our hearts'.

With Love...to...Susan...