​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan Hayward Film Festival/Carrollton,Ga., July, 1989/Part 1

I am so delighted to be able to share the below video with you. Elaine Helmick, who comments on this message board, sent it to me. It is the second half of the recording which also had the Georgia promotional video with Susan narrating. This latest is a recording of a Susan Hayward Film Festival held in Carrollton, Georgia which at the time (July , 1989) was new and was called The Carrollton Performing Arts Center and later changed to The Cultural Arts Center. This video is in 5 parts. The first part is about 15 minutes and basically there is the main speaker explaining the events and preparing the audience for the rest of the evening. I think you will be so touched by parts 2, 3, 4, and 5. These parts feature speakers who had known Susan while she lived in Carrollton. These are real treasures, and you will get a view of Susan Hayward that you probably have never pictured. I hope you enjoy these. I think they are wonderful.. just pure gold. Here is part 1: copypaste this url into your brower or go to youtube, and type in Susan Hayward Film Festival, Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5x6JpENguo