​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SUSAN'S HOMES FOR SALE

Thanks for posting this info, Elaine. I enjoyed seeing the photos of both houses. As it happens, I just finished reading the book "Red," and it helped me to visualize these sites as noted in the book.

Frankly, I was unaware how easy it is to access info on various properties online. While I was at it I checked out three houses (which are not for sale) belonging to my relatives. I think they would be surprised at the photos and info that are available about their properties online.

Thanks again.

Jill

I have just viewed the pictures of the Longridge Avenue house and also the video on Youtube of the one in Laurel Way. It was so interesting to see them and unbelievable to see the restoration in Laurel Way as when I was there, I was standing in a load of rubble!!
I would imagine Tim and Greg would be interested to see these and what a coincidence they are For Sale at the same time.

TRISH

Interesting...Mom and Dad bought this house for $ 37,500.00...back in the day...

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3737-Longridge-Ave-Sherman-Oaks-CA-91423/20032755_zpid/

Tim

OMG It's gorgeous! It looks like you and Greg had lots and lots of room to play.

There are something like 25 to 30 photos at the link you gave here,Tim.

I love it.

Ginger
OMG It's gorgeous! It looks like you and Greg had lots and lots of room to play.

There are something like 25 to 30 photos at the link you gave here,Tim.

I love it.

What most people don't know is that we moved to another house - two doors down, on the same side of the street - in 1955 (3801 Longridge)...that house was even bigger with a completely terraced hillside with fountains, alcoves and lighting. She was living there when she met Eaton and us guys were sent off to boarding school at Chadwick in Palos Verdes. I took Ally and Michael to the 3737 house in the early 90's...Mom sold that house to her best friend and husband for peanuts...too many bad memories for her - battles with Dad, Don "Red" Barry and the first attempted suicide...yeah, there were other attempts...

Tim

I had not realized that there was another house on Longridge. I really love this one shown online.

I can understand why she would want to make a change.

Beautiful house but too bad memories..Tim,I read in one of the biography about the house you moved after the divorce..I guess you meant the other suicide attempt while she Was in Rome with your Dad..hope there werent others...