​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For Trish

Thank you Ginger. I have eight other videos of pictures of Susan posted on Youtube for you all to enjoy. I do have another ready to go but my computer is playing up a lot and I can't get it started!!

You mentioned the classical music - one of my all-time favourite pieces by Rimsky Korsakov, from Scheherazade.

I do love to honour Susan in as many ways as I can and at present am preparing a manuscript of many interviews with people who knew her during her lifetime. I don't quite know how it will work out, but rest assured, the vast majority interviewed had kind and loving things to say about her.
Susan was loved by so many and all these years after she left us, she is still in our hearts. That little Brooklyn girl certainly made an indelible mark on the world!

TRISH

Re: For Trish

Trish, I will make note the name of the classical piece. It was familiar, but I didn't know the title or composer. Thanks.

And I will share your videos also for sure. I shared "Susan and Her Men" yesterday.

The manuscript idea sounds fabulous. Keep us posted regarding that! What a great idea!

So glad to see you at facebook! Your input is always welcome and helpful!