​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Magazine

Hi Jennifer!

I just saw both of your posts. I answered this one and for some reason I lost my message when I tried to post. it said I had "spam" in it.. don't understand that... but I will message you at fb, and thank you very much for sharing with us and for your very kind words.

Ginger

Thank you very much Jennifer for directing us to this magazine article. I did order the magazine. I'll be anxious to get it and I agree with you,
Ginger does a fantastic job with this website devoted entirely to Susan Hayward. Thanks again.

Hi, Jennifer,

I just read your message and then the article. Thanks so much for popping in with this information! I've never read Greg quoted before, so the article is a particular treat for me!

Enjoy your summer. (Have you been 'bitten' by the fishing bug, as well as so many in your extended family?)

Lynn

Ray, thanks so much, and I've been happy to see you frequent the facebook page for Susan Hayward. It is so exciting that we now have 522 "likes",and I am enjoying the comments and being able to share some of our photos and info that we have collected over the years...I have posted quite a few of your magazine covers, and I hope to get some more on real soon. They are beautiful.

Hi Ginger,

Just to let you know I STILL cannot stay on Susan's Facebook. I did manage to put in some comments a few weeks back but since then, my computer keeps freezing me out! It is so frustrating but wanted you to know why there are no more comments from me.

TRISH

Trish, I'm so sorry that you can't get on the fb page! We enjoy your comments and they are very helpful. The people there really enjoy your special photos that you have collected.. unusual ones