​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Article - correction

Ray, how nice! I would like to have a copy also. Thank you for the info!

" Is it only on THIS site you can't cut and paste and then use your browser?"

Thanks Lynn for your follow up. I think we all must possess certain browsers that permit one person to access a link but not another and then the next site you visit?? Vice versa.

My problem only arises spasmodically and it seems that the provided link does not work ( welcome to my world says Lynn) and I am unable to copy / paste the supplied url.

But it does not happen a lot- and there are often ' workarounds ' that allow me to get to the item another way, and I am using IE. 11 which is a very recent browser.

Main thing is- we could all access the article. Yes thanks again Ginger

Yes, the browser situation is weird. I posted my blog link on Susan's homepage a couple of days ago, and for me, it shows up on my ipad and also when I use Google Chrome on computer, but doesn't show up when I use internet explorer (I'm not sure if I have the latest internet explorer.. must check)...also, I can't hear the music on the homepage if I'm using Google Chrome, but I can hear it with internet explorer.

Go figure...

I received the magazine yesterday, it's a wonderful collectors item.
Happy to have it, made my day.