​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TCM; Most of Susan Hayward\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Elaine, well, it is what it,is, but I've put my two cents in several times at the TCM page... :)

Wish you could get over to the fb page for Susan.. it's fast moving and lots and lots of comments and people who love Susan!

BTW, Jim Warren, who is on the Carrollton Film Festival video that you provided for us (he was one of the speakers), recently saw it at youtube, and he wrote me the nicest note and was very
happy to see it. We are friends on fb now. Your generosity has had a ripple effect!

I still want to get the audios of the rest of the festival on.. just haven't gotten to it yet, but I will!

It seems TCM has added one more movie for tomorrow. Deadline at Dawn is at 9:00 a.m. Eastern...so it is between Girls on Probation and The Hairy Ape. I don't know how much of a big deal they are going to make about her birthday, but they should make a big deal!

Good to hear from you!

TCM has another redhead as "star of the month" now : Maureen O'Hara !

Maureen wa a star and it is good for her fans...but Susan was undoubltly a bigger star than Maureen...Susan was a superstar .

Why but why don't they give her "the star of the month " treatment that Susan completely deserves at TCM ?

It is a big frustration to me and in fact it hurts me, because after all these years of passing Susan I am thinking they do it deliberately.

I have written to TCM several time about it s and I never got an answer!

A sad fan on Susan's birthday...

Philippe.

Phillipe, I am happy that Maureen O'Hara is getting the STAR treatment at TCM, and she is still living, and will be able to enjoy and appreciate it.. well deserved...

However, Susan Hayward is more than deserving of this honor, and it is beyond me why they turn the other way when it comes to her. It's like they have a complete "disconnect."

Maybe someday...

I like Maureen O'Hara ,don't gt me wrong!

If Eleanor Parker ,Maureen O'Hara and many others can be theTCM star of the month ,why is superstar Susan Hayward overlooked?...I would like that TCM give us the true reasons of their boycot of Susan!

Phillipe, I understand!