​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No answer, explanation or comment received from TCM after my questions on Susan !!??

Well ,i am disapointed...no answer ,explanrion ,comment from TCM about their boycott of Susan Hayward after i wrote them two emails last 20 august!

They really do not care about her, neither do they care about all the people who like her and would love to see her as "their star of the month" at long last on their classic movie channel..where Susan s place a superstar of her era is obvious.

I got confirmation that the both emails I sent have been received though !...

What can we do?

I am sad.

Philippe.

Re: No answer, explanation or comment received from TCM after my questions on Susan !!??

Philippe,

I sent you a response, but it was rejected, for it was labeled as
spam.

I suggested you send another email, regarding other actors
or actresses.
See if you receive a reply.

Maybe they don't respond to any emails.

Amy

Re: No answer, explanation or comment received from TCM after my questions on Susan !!??

Hi Amy,

The problem is that Susan is the ONLY major star of the golden age of Hollywood whichs has not received "the star of the month " treatment " on TCM......

Philippe,

The point that I was trying to make is that maybe TCM receives so many emails from
viewers, is that they're unable to respond to any of them. That might be why you
received no reply. That's why I suggested you write to them again, this time regarding
other actors. See if there's a response to that email. If you do get a response, then
you know it's their bias against Susan.

Amy