​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AFI Top 50 Legends

I only recently discovered the great Susan Hayward by accident. I had DVR'd TCM's tribute to Thelma Ritter and watched "With a Song in My Heart". I had never seen it. What a great movie!

I was overwhelmed by Susan's amazing talent and her great beauty. She was so graceful in her dances and so real when she sang Jane's songs.

I read both of her bio's, BROOKLYN'S SCARLETT by Arcieri and the other from Linet. I loved Arcieri's book! It left a great impression on me and I have not gotten over the amazing life story of this great woman. What a movie it would make!

I had seen 2 of Ms. Hayward's movies as a child in the 60's and enjoyed her then, but had not seen any of her other movies as an adult.

I was delighted to discover your message board and am happy to meet other admirers of this great actress.

Re: AFI Top 50 Legends

Pat,

Thank you for the AFI website info, and I love it when I hear from people who have discovered Susan Hayward and have gotten bitten by the bug! If you go back through this message board you will learn much more. Also, pleases check out my facebook page for Susan Hayward if you haven't already. If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you will see the page numbers, and you can work your way back all the way to 2005 if you wish!!!

www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar

The facebook page is separate from www.susanhaywardclassicfilmstar.com to which this message board is linked.

Also, check out Trish Sharp's manuscript that we have recently put online for Susan's fans to read...."If You Knew Susie." You can get to the link by clicking on the profile photo at the facebook page. If you have trouble, let me know. Also, I'll post the link here in just a few minutes. It won't be "clickable" here. You will need to copypaste it into your browser.

We are very glad to have you join us here at the message board.

Ginger Haydon

Re: AFI Top 50 Legends/Jf You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp

Pat,

Here is the url for If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp. (I think I need to go over to tinyurl.com and see if I can get is shortened... :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WPfDJpAvGMdlp3jb1TWnfEgkgklbnLHOZbnkjI1Z8XA/edit?usp=sharing