​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GENE ARCERI - Author of RED and BROOKLYN'S SCARLETT and many other books.

Not having read the Board for so long, as you know, due to a total computer upheaval, etc.--I found it rather prescient that the first time I check in here for so long--today--I read of the death of your special friend Gene Arceri. I know from you that he was a dear person..........and that your shared bond with what you learned of Susan as a person and as such a fine actress was such a source of enjoyment for you both,

While our memories are wonderful to have, I can certainly understand how you will feel the loss of his actual friendship.

Lynn xx

PS And, as Kerry says, Gene will hopefully now be getting the interview of a lifetime!!

Thank you Kerry and Lynn for replying. Gene will be sadly missed and like you, I hope he will get the interview of a lifetime now! He met so very many Stars but never was actually to see Susan - much to his regret. He always asked the person he was interviewing if he/she had ever met Susan!

Trish, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your wonderful friend, Gene Arceri I know he was so dear to you and because of him, you were able to give us "If You Knew Susie." Rest in peace, Gene Arceri...

Trish, I am so very, very sorry to hear that Gene Arceri passed away. He shared his information with such generosity, and I'm glad that you got to meet him and form such a special friendship. We will all be richer for the legacy he left us and for his trust in you, Trish.

Alice