​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MY MEETINGS WITH SUSAN - by DONNA COLTON

Trish:

Thanks so much for posting this. I really enjoyed reading Donna's account of her meetings with Susan and am green with envy.

Jill

Thanks so much for replying - I am green with envy too!!

Bill - I agree with you regarding the "new" Hollywood ladies - except for Jennifer Lawrence - I think she will go far but of course, no-one can hold a candle to "our Susan" who entered our hearts so many years ago and will stay there forever.

I always say of old Hollywood, "They had voices then." Now they all sound alike.

Jill

Trish -

I'm so sorry for my delay in commenting on this post. As you know, I haven't been able to get to the Board much recently.

But reading this post and Donna's story is so intriguing, I'm so glad I've seeen it! It is the exact fantasy that so many young people with crushes on actors and actresses have so often during that period of life----that something amazing like Donna's experience happens in their OWN lives!

I just loved reading the story and learning of Susan's kindness to Donna.

Thanks a million.

Lynn

Thank you Ginger for putting up the photo of Susan and Donna and thanks also to Lynn for your comments.

TRISH